Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life and Love, what else is there?



Really...what else is there? You might say, well Sherry, there's my children, parents, job, hobbies, etc...and you're correct in your response, but just what are all of these things but Life and Love. Your life is full of life and your life is full of love and lets hope that your love is full of life!! So again, I ask, "what else is there?" We are too focused today on just getting things done and getting them done so quickly that we really need to slow down and live and love and love and live...don't you think? We are in so much of a rush these days too(me included)why is that? I'll tell you what I think...we're not starting our day early enough...no really, hear me out. We have, what is so popular...a snooze button and we need to stop using it. Get up and get going!! You know what it takes you as an individual to get ready for your day and yet you reach sleepily over and hit the snooze button. When you finally get out of bed, you're rushing around getting ready and you become frustrated because..."what! I'm running late?"...well, why is that? And who do you have to blame...yourself. And then the rest of your day is rushed as well, until........you lay your head on your pillow in pure exhaustion. Now don't confuse living life to the fullest, living life in the fast lane with living life trying to beat the clock and never feeling like you've accomplished anything; they're very different. In fact, "Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly shouting....Wow! What a ride!" But for all of you who disagree with the previous statement or my entire entry, remember this..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!" Let's face it, who wants to dance when they're thoroughly exhausted? So come on, fill your life up with life and love; and while you're at it liven up your love in every way imaginable!

When you get a free minute...enjoy that cup of coffee with me here online : )

Have a great evening!! Sweet Dreams of coffee beans!!

All my love, Sherry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry,
I definitely agree with you, but it is so hard to do, especially at 4:12 am when my alarm goes off.
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Take care~~~Jill

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home