Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Awesome Autry's 7th Birthday...




February 18, 1999 at approximately 11:05 am, Autry Anson George slowly, but surely slipped into mine and his father's life!!! What a chore it was, but well worth every pain, contraction and breath I took!!! And this past weekend we celebrated his life here on earth for the 7th year. My cousin Pamela and I drove to Alabama to celebrate with him for the entire weekend. After all of the presents were opened and birthday cookie was ate, Pamela and I gathered all three boys and headed to the hotel we had booked. Auntie Pam got us a sweet deal on a 2 room suite with a fold out couch and kitchen for only $69!! SWEET!! We all had a great fun-filled time together. We took the boys to the mall and let them play on the indoor playground for a while and then we went to another mall so we could watch people ice skate!! Mr. Tristan said, "Mama, I want to ice skate." "But you don't know how," I said. "Yes I do!" he said. "Oh yea, and who said you did?", I said. "I DID!" : ) LOLOL My Tristan is so sweet!! I love you Tristan! And my Wyatt, well, he is such a lover. He is my lover boy for sure. If for any minute I sat down or laid down this past weekend, he was right there snuggling with me. : ) My Wyatt is a lover, not a fighter!! Now, Autry Man, he's my contemplator, my thinker, my observer...he likes everything in its place. He is alot like his Papa Reeves in that aspect. I see my Autry becoming an attorney...what'd ya think? He is doing very well in school and I am very proud of him. His favorite subjects are math and reading. He is very good at both. He's done very well as a first grader. He's so smart!!!
Outside of the terrible weather, we had a great time together for Autry's birthday. I miss them terribly, but starting in the spring, I am going to get to see them more often. Thanks you guys for a wonderful weekend. And thank you cousin Pamela for going with me...what a treat!
Here's to my 3 wonderful boys and of course, a nice, fresh, hot cup of coffee!!! I love you Autry, Wyatt and Tristan!!!!
Good Night All : ) Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home