Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I thought you might like...


The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling...Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

It's easier to build a child than repair an adult.

And remember, mistakes only become HUGE when we don't learn from them.

Thanks for stopping by for a bit of cafe wisdom...coffee anyone? Love, Sherry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized that you had zero comments. Well here you go...I really enjoy coffee also, but I have to limit it to 1 to 3 cups a day unless I drink decaf. Enjoyed your writing...cousin george

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home