Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Here's my life.....


WOW!!!! Life sure can be hard!!! Just know that I am having to do something in life that I am not a fan of having to do. BUT, you know what?....Life is only going to get better from here on out. I love life usually, I just have to get back to that, and I will, just bare with me, okay? Right now, my main concern is me and my boys and staying connected to them as much as possible. I have a great job with great friends who care about my well being---I just have to dig deep down into my own being and pull myself back up. My biggest fan right now is my roommate Kristina...she cheers me on no matter what decision I make...however, she is very honest with me and that is what I need at this point. Thank you Kristina, I love you girl!!!! And to everyone else who passes by my cafe of coffee-w-cream, I wish you all the best that your life at this moment has to offer. Just pay attention...life will sweep you off your feet when you're not looking!!!!! Sometimes tragic, sometimes wonderful!!!! So sit back, feed me some comments and enjoy that cup of coffee just how you like it. Sleep well and we'll start tomorrow anew. Good Night and Sweet Dreams!!! Love, Sherry

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
Things will look brighter soon. You're a strong person and I know you'll make it through anything that comes your way. Keep your head held high. Love ya!
Kim

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry,
Whatever you are going through, please know that you are cared about and thought of often. Always be sure to take care of yourself, so you can the best for your boys. Here if you need a shoulder to cry on! Your cousin Duke, Wendy

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi You know Your daddy and I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!! You just do as always Live and Learn and LOVE
Mama and Daddy

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home