Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My loves of life.....


Let's start out with...I am an avid coffee drinker, well, I can't afford to smoke so I drink coffee : ) I love the holiday season and I decorate my Christmas Tree in deep shades of purple, which is my favorite color. My favorite time if year is fall; I love watching the leaves turn their bright golden yellows and fiery oranges in the first smell and feel of the cool fall air. I love to watch college football and being from Georgia, I am a Georgia Bulldog fan--Go! Dawgs!! I like the snow...and it doesn't have to stick-I love just watching it fall from the sky--there is something very peaceful about falling snow. I may not read much, but I love to be surrounded by good books. As you can see by my blog, I love to write creatively, such as journaling and short stories...I haven't written any stories in a long while, but am going to get back into it(wish me luck). I love to bask in the sun(and I know, I know, its bad for you, oh well)I prefer to lay by the pool, but will take the beach when the opportunity presents itself. I am very fair skinned, but I think I look good with a tan. I love to visit the city and by that I mean, I love to go to Atlanta and I finally had the opportunity to visit New York in 2004(thanks Joe)...I would love to live in New York(if only briefly). I have 3 dream vacations I hope to see come true(one of them already came true...remember, I went to New York)...#1~Life is a Highway~fly to Maine, stay there for a couple of days and then hop in my rental car/truck and travel home via the Eastern Seaboard; #2~Sail Away with Me on an all-inclusive working sailing cruise and #3~Mush! on an Alaskan Cruise with me!!! Now you know just a little bit more about me : )
Okay, now go get you a cup of coffee : )
Love, Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home