Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Thanks a Latte` !!


Hello to all you coffee lovers and all you non-coffee lovers alike!! I just wanted to stop by and tell each and every one of you that have stopped by or will eventually stop by that......

In the coffeehouse of life,
you are one venti,
half-caf, double shot of
mocha latta frienda!!!!

Thanks for that!!!!

And as always, enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.
Sweet Dreams of coffee beans : ) Latta Love, Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home