Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy St. Valentine's Day.....


Roses are red, Violets are blue;
Autry, Wyatt and Tristan,
Mommy Loves You!!!!!!!!!!

I got the best Valentine ever this morning. I was able to tell the 3 loves of my life how much I love them this morning!! They were on their way to school with valentine cards in hand to give to all of their friends..."I have an apple for my teacher," Autry said. I bought them their cards just to help Eric out and to feel close to them since they are not nearby. They also received their Valentine gift from me...a box full of candy, plastic fish shapes full of bubble bath and fish shaped sponges for bath time, writing pads shaped like lions, tigers and bears; oh my, with pencils to match and of course a Valentine card for each. They loved it!!!! They will all have a party today at school and they are very excited!!!! What a nice surprise receiving the phone call from my boys 3, it made my day!!!! Thank You Eric for doing that...Happy Valentine's Day to you too. And Happy Valentine's Day to all who stop by my cafe....have a wonderful day and enjoy a cup of coffee!!!! With Love, Sherry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful cousin of mine! It's about time I left a comment on your blog, right? Better late than never :)
Well it sounds like your Valentine's Day started off great - those are some mighty handsome fellows who called you this morning :) I can't wait to see them this weekend - I'm sure we'll have a great trip. I hope you've had a great day - I love you much and will see you this weekend :)
Pamela

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home