Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Reflection

Reflect with me...lemonade nice and cold, running through the sprinkler in the back yard, drinking a coke from a "glass" bottle, swimming at the lake, riding a bike to anywhere, vacationing at the beach only to bring half the beach home and not just on you, but in your bathing suit :0
And my favorite, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream!!!! I can still hear the hum of the machine that constantly swirled the ice and the rock salt (that we all just had to taste) around and round......mmmmm!!

As I said, reflect with me, but do so in your own mind and your own way, not mine...because we all have different but similar reflections depending on the time frame in which you grew up. Just reflect, because it does a body and a mind good, so good. You will be suprised at just what you can take away from simple reflection on such simple times in your life. Just think what you can pass on to whoever is in and around you in your life today and what you can learn and maybe even apply to your not so simple lives of today in which we live.
Just reflect...who knows where it will take you!!

Have a great cup of coffee day!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I like that, Sherry.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home