Coffee with Cream

Just as it seems coffee has been around forever, so it seems we have always known each other as friends. Coffee is welcomed at any occasion. It's the drink that delights kings and commoners alike, and it's the thing that brings us together across a table...or across many miles. So sit down and let me serve you a cup....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a mother of 3 wonderful boys. I love coffee and coffee table books. My favorite coffee is fresh ground from Starbucks. I totally, completely without waiver support our troops. I have had the honor of knowing someone who has just returned home from the war. He is very near and dear to my heart and I love him for fighting for our freedom. I am a huge fan of the city of New York. I love the city and all it has to offer. I am originally from Middle Georgia, which makes me a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, January 01, 2009


Happy New Year to all!!!! Wow, what a year huh? Up and down and up and down......Although the market ended down in all areas, my year ended on an "up" note. Those two champagne glasses you see there aren't just to wish you a great new year with much prosperity, growth and health; but also to celebrate the fact that I am officially engaged to the man I've loved for some time now!!! Yes, Joe asked me to marry him Christmas morning. I have never been so blown away in my life! For those of you who know him, you know what I mean by that. : ) And for those of you who know me in any form or fashion know where I'm coming from on my end. I am very excited.
I ask for your prayers and thoughts be with Joe and all those who are serving throughout the holidays and all days. And remember, I totally, completely and without waiver support our troops!! So, Happy New Year to you and yours and remember too, that if you don't stand behind our troops, then by all means stand in front of them.
Now, enjoy a good cup of coffee, it may be the only thing we can afford right now. : )
Take care, Sherry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers except this paragraph is in fact
a good paragraph, keep it up.

Look at my blog :: aqui

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to
find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this
problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.

Cheers!

Also visit my weblog ... pussy bikini

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home